Contribute
Register

Recommended BIOS/UEFI Settings for Beginners

ASUS H97 - PLUS. continuously kept getting a reboot after random seed. Had to turn on Execute Disable Bit in BIOS.

What about HP-15da0074tx
Hp Motherboard Having bios insyde f.22

Hi i switch my HW to an ROG Maximus XI Hero and can‘t boot in macOS. I set the BIOS as described here but it will not work.

Attachments

• 2DAA5F57-7500-48D0-85A1-F10C4AED54D3.jpeg
    2DAA5F57-7500-48D0-85A1-F10C4AED54D3.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 257
I have a Dell Optiplex 790 i5 with a single internal 500GB drive, and after installing Catalina via clover. I have no idea how to make the PC boot from the Catalina OS Drive (C Drive). There are no other drives attached except for the USB installer drive. I have tried to UEFI and Legacy to try and get it to start from the drive but the closest I get is Selected Boot Device Failed. Press any key to reboot the system. Once it has rebooted I get the message attached. Any help would be great.

Dell Optiplex 790 i5 / 4gb / 500GB HD / Intel GPU / A22 BIOS

Attachments

• IMG_4138.jpg
    IMG_4138.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 195
I have a Dell Optiplex 790 i5 with a single internal 500GB drive, and after installing Catalina via clover. I have no idea how to make the PC boot from the Catalina OS Drive (C Drive). There are no other drives attached except for the USB installer drive. I have tried to UEFI and Legacy to try and get it to start from the drive but the closest I get is Selected Boot Device Failed. Press any key to reboot the system. Once it has rebooted I get the message attached. Any help would be great.

Dell Optiplex 790 i5 / 4gb / 500GB HD / Intel GPU / A22 BIOS

• Highlight the USB drive in left column (Note: in the Catalina version of Disk Utility, you must first select View / Show All Devices before you can see the USB drive there)

Hello friends, someone who has this same bios configuration to install or hackintosh because I'm not getting it, at the time of starting crashes on the file verification this motherboard I don't think the option of other systems.
msi arctic h310m for games i3 9100f 16gb ddr4 2666 gtx 1070 g1 gaming

Back