CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi heard some vrm issue about the card and its a import from march2018 so should it be a good card to be buy with some issues surrounding as currently running fine with rx580 but was looking for any update.

Any suggestion on ASUS brand Vega64 as it runs OOB but in my case should I consider the card

I have the Asus Rog Strix Vega 64, and I absolutely love it. It works OOB (with lilu.kext and whatevergreen.kext), and since it's not a reference design, it actually does an awesome job of cooling itself under heavy gaming running 2 1440p monitors at 144 hz 1ms response time. I'm using the 3rd Public Beta of Catalina, and this card just keeps getting better and better. :)

I have the Asus Rog Strix Vega 64, and I absolutely love it. It works OOB (with lilu.kext and whatevergreen.kext), and since it's not a reference design, it actually does an awesome job of cooling itself under heavy gaming running 2 1440p monitors at 144 hz 1ms response time. I'm using the 3rd Public Beta of Catalina, and this card just keeps getting better and better. :)
this solved my concern of choosing this card for my hackintosh build, do you find any vrm heating issue as reported in many forum as does it just works fine, is there any way you can let me know the revision of the card maybe the about my mac- Graphics/Displays a screenshot may help to identify as just got one card but no idea if it comes with the fixes of vrm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back