Q8400s
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I installed macOS 10.12.6, and so far, it's pretty stable, everything works besides proper sleep mode. If I enable S3D fix in clover, my system doesn't go to sleep, it just turns off monitors, but I can wake it up, and use my computer again, but without S3D fix mask, my pc goes to sleep normal, but when I try to wake it up it just reboots.

I tried using darkwake=No, darkwake=0 darkwake=8, but that doesn't give anything.

While I had some expirience in hackintoshing, I had no experience with ACPI patching, and I have no clue on what else to do.

Mine does that too but only if i put it sleep after I log out and don't wake it til the next morning. As soon as I click the mouse I hear the post beep and it reboots. If i log out then sleep i can wake it up just fine for a few hours. My sleep/wake behaves weird. If I put it to sleep while I'm logged in it will go to sleep but after 5 minutes or so the fans come back on and stay on but monitor stays off. Also wake for network access doesn't work but i'm thinking thats just because sleep doesn't work properly. I made a post a few days ago but no reply. If you find anything please let me know.

I installed macOS 10.12.6, and so far, it's pretty stable, everything works besides proper sleep mode. If I enable S3D fix in clover, my system doesn't go to sleep, it just turns off monitors, but I can wake it up, and use my computer again, but without S3D fix mask, my pc goes to sleep normal, but when I try to wake it up it just reboots.

I tried using darkwake=No, darkwake=0 darkwake=8, but that doesn't give anything.

While I had some expirience in hackintoshing, I had no experience with ACPI patching, and I have no clue on what else to do.
Normally the reason of immediately wakeup is because your Bluetooth usb port was not set to internal. Use hackintool to correct usb port Type and export usbports.kext instead of usbinjectall.

Normally the reason of immediately wakeup is because your Bluetooth usb port was not set to internal. Use hackintool to correct usb port Type and export usbports.kext instead of usbinjectall.
What would you recommend I do with my setup and how mine is behaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back