i7-930
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, I have a problem with booting. I created my usb with osx sierra as a guide and I installed everything but when I start multibeast from osx and then reboot I get stuck at half load. How can I solve?
My config is Intel I3 4360 3.70Ghz Haswell, motherboard Asus B85M-G socket 1150. Intel® B85 chipset, Ram CRUCIAL Ballistix DDR3 8gb 2X4, Geforce 210 video card 1Gb
Tnx all.

I created my usb with osx sierra as a guide and I installed everything but when I start multibeast from osx and then reboot I get stuck at half load.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

I have an guess of what may be happening. I had a problem that looked like that. It was the video drivers. So let it continue until the drive stops running, and press your Caps-Lock key. If the Caps-Lock light responds, the OS is loaded, at least mostly. (The light is not a simple light wired into the switch, but an indicator controlled by the computer.) If this is what is happening, your graphics setup is wrong, and when the driver loads about halfway into booting, the screen goes blank. I can't say what setting to change, but it may give you something to focus on.

The problem was the audio drivers. I solved by selecting the realtek 887 / 888b drivers and also the 100 series. Now how do I load the g210 video drivers? The system detects it as shown in the attached screen.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• 49DB47C9-5C0D-48CD-B733-E3C4C09C9998.jpeg
    49DB47C9-5C0D-48CD-B733-E3C4C09C9998.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 64
I'm trying in every way but do not want to know to load the drivers for the g210. Some advice?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back