Reboot after waking up from deep sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added all the patches except IGPU

Attachments

• ioreg all Patches.ioreg
    3.4 MB · Views: 149
How's this mate?

Btw Remote Disc popped up in Finder sidebar, first time (ever) I have this in osx86.

Attachments

• All patches and SSDT.ioreg
    3.6 MB · Views: 160
How's this mate?

Btw Remote Disc popped up in Finder sidebar, first time (ever) I have this in osx86.

Looks better. You have X86PlatformPlugin & AGPMController. Test sleep but make sure Power Nap is disabled. Note you might want to remove FakePCIID_XHCIMux and customise a SSDT-UIAC for USB 3 & 2 ports.

Oh, just noticed my Energy Saver shows more options now. Enable Power Nap wasn't there and as far as I can remember Prevent computer from sleeping auto when display is off either. Both are checked so will just uncheck Power Nap.
I'll look around for info on how to customise SSDT-UIAC for USB.
Thanks again bro, much appreciated!

Oh, just noticed my Energy Saver shows more options now. Enable Power Nap wasn't there and as far as I can remember Prevent computer from sleeping auto when display is off either. Both are checked so will just uncheck Power Nap.
I'll look around for info on how to customise SSDT-UIAC for USB.
Thanks again bro, much appreciated!

Recommend leaving the machine in sleep for at least 3 minutes for deep sleep. If you still have a issue with kernel panic after sleep make sure that ERP is enabled in the BIOS.

Sleep still works but it was working most of the time anyway. Only on some occasions would it reboot. Never noticed anything about a panic but thats probably because I can't read the new console properly ;)
I'll have to check sleep for a week, it only happens during longer periods (overnight) and even then it might work 4 days and go flaky on the next 3.
If my system required that much patching I'm surprised it ran that well. Besides the occasional reboot at wake and the graphic glitches in Lightroom and Photoshop, which even real Macs Pro's have with GTX970 I had no issues.
Well to be honest the occasional app crash happened so hopefully these will also go away now.
Thanks a lot for guiding me VoiletDragon, I will report back later next week!

Sleep still works but it was working most of the time anyway. Only on some occasions would it reboot. Never noticed anything about a panic but thats probably because I can't read the new console properly ;)
I'll have to check sleep for a week, it only happens during longer periods (overnight) and even then it might work 4 days and go flaky on the next 3.
If my system required that much patching I'm surprised it ran that well. Besides the occasional reboot at wake and the graphic glitches in Lightroom and Photoshop, which even real Macs Pro's have with GTX970 I had no issues.
Well to be honest the occasional app crash happened so hopefully these will also go away now.
Thanks a lot for guiding me VoiletDragon, I will report back later next week!

If you were using native NVRAM you will have a panic log after reboot but when using EmuVaribles logs are on EFI/Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back