RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Good news :)
With opencore and some changes, now everything working without Internet. The kext is loading during the installation and downloaded the big sure from reinstall. But after boot can't connect. I've downloaded the other kext from RehabMan still the same.
EFI folder also attached

Regards
EDIT:
I had the same issue with Archlinux for few years, the kernel couldn't load the network card with reboot. The Fix was sudo shutdown -h now, then loading perfectly. I did the same now, shutdown instead of reboort >> RESET NVRAM, then working!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 13.03.04.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 13.03.04.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 369
  • tonymacx.zip
    4 MB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Good news :)
With opencore and some changes, now everything working without Internet. The kext is loading during the installation and downloaded the big sure from reinstall. But after boot can't connect. I've downloaded the other kext from RehabMan still the same.
EFI folder also attached

Regards
no need for battery kext and dell kext

no need for battery kext and dell kext
That's why have no internet connection?
because with ''sudo ifconfig en0 up'' is active but no internet!!

Regards

That's why have no internet connection?
because with ''sudo ifconfig en0 up'' is active but no internet!!

Regards
no, has nothing to do with your lack of internet, you just don't need them

make sure to use the one correct kext for your system

Ok thanks, even i've no wifi card, but still shows wifi in system tray as the first to start!!!
I've tested with Realtalk newst kext and that one from RehabMan and the IntelMausi. Nothing works!

Regards

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 101
Ok thanks, even i've no wifi card, but still shows wifi in system tray as the first to start!!!
I've tested with Realtalk newst kext and that one from RehabMan and the IntelMausi. Nothing works!

Regards
IntelMausi is for intel lan

there are different versions of RealtekRTL8111 floating around you may want to test

don't forget to reset nvram on each try

IntelMausi is for intel lan

there are different versions of RealtekRTL8111 floating around you may want to test

don't forget to reset nvram on each try
still i dont now why is shows wifi on the system tray??? and i've tested from version 2.2.2 until last one from my card kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back