Graphics
intel hd300
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ciao a tutti qualcuno puo dirmi se questa Realtek RTL 8188CE scheda wifi si puo attivare su mac os 10.7?

?????? ???? ????? ??? ?????????, ???? ??? Realtek RTL 8188CE WiFi ????? ?? ?????? ???????????? ?? Mac OS 10,7?

Hello everyone can someone tell me if this Realtek RTL 8188CE wifi card you can activate on mac os 10.7?
help me
help me!!!!!!!

Last time I checked no drivers for 8188CE WiFi card.
Use Atheros instead from your local HP seller part number: 593127-001

BigDonkey said:
Last time I checked no drivers for 8188CE WiFi card.
Use Atheros instead from your local HP seller part number: 593127-001
you can help me?

blueking said:
You need to replace your wifi card.
rlt 8188ce is iposibyl ?

The only card that will work for Wifi is the Atheros card that goes by part number 593127-001. OSX doesn't have realtek drivers (only Atheros), and HP restricts to specific wifi cards. If it wasn't an option from the factory, the BIOS will not allow it to be used. Part 593127-001 is the only Atheros card used.

You have 3 options here. Replace your Realtek card with the Atheros card, use a USB wifi adapter that is supported in OSX, or do not use wifi.

Hellmark said:
The only card that will work for Wifi is the Atheros card that goes by part number 593127-001. OSX doesn't have realtek drivers (only Atheros), and HP restricts to specific wifi cards. If it wasn't an option from the factory, the BIOS will not allow it to be used. Part 593127-001 is the only Atheros card used.

You have 3 options here. Replace your Realtek card with the Atheros card, use a USB wifi adapter that is supported in OSX, or do not use wifi.

I imagine they have, but just asking if anyone has tried using the Realtek drivers from 10.5? I use a realtek driver that works for my USB wifi adapter that has a realtek chipset, and they have several different versions. It works just fine on Leopard and Snow Leopard. The drivers are labeled 8187, 8187B and 8187L.

I checked, and at this site http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dow ... loads=true there are Mac drivers for 8188CUS and the 8188RU. The 8188CE that it seems is the one that comes with ProBooks has Linux and Windows but not Mac. I don't know if those other 8188 drivers would work, but I bet someone else here has tried them, so my guess is that they won't.

I am afraid there is no driver for this card for MacOSX yet. You should buy the Atheros card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back