Contribute
Register

Realtek ALC233 Apple HDA No Mic & Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks brother. I
The only issue is when you plug a headset. I tried both 3pin and 4pin headphones.
The moment you plug in your headphones. The system crashes due to some kernel panic.
Tell me what can I do so that it may help you in fixing this.
try this:

Attachments

• AppleHDA-272.18-ALC233_v3.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 96
try this:
Sorry brother. But same as before.
Speakers working. Internal mic working. But reboot as soon as i plug a headphone.
I have managed to get a screenshot. Attaching that here.
image.png

try this:
Okay brother. Wait for 5 minutes and I'll revert back to you. Let's finish this thing today. I am ready to do hell lot of testing. Love you brother. For helping me with this.

try this:
Good news brother!
Speakers: Working Perfectly.
Internal Mic: Working Perfectly with ambient noise reduction.
Headphones: Working Perfectly
LineIn Mic: Working Perfectly with ambient noise reduction.

We are just left with a small Issue here. When we plug in the headphones for the first time. The sound is crystal clear and LineIn is also recognized properly. Then we unplug. Speakers and Internal mic get recognized.

Now the problem comes. When you replug the headphones.

Headphones get detected in output devices (as they should). But this time the sound is distorted.
LineIn doesn't get detected. The input devices still shows internal mic in working state.

You unplug. Speakers get detected. Sound is perfectly clear. And Internal mic shows on the input devices section. In a working state.

So the only problem here is the LineIn not getting recognized when you replug the Headphones for the second time.

The issue is with the LineIn only. Else everything is working perfectly. When LineIn is not recognized the headphones also sound distorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back