Contribute
Register

Realtek ALC1220 (S1220A) Owner Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toleda hi im again with another trouble when ever i use any virtual audio devices like sound flower or loopback and agargate device the audio stops working in green rear jack other jacks delivers audio. im using audio layout id 1.

Last edited:
use any virtual audio devices like sound flower or loopback and agargate device the audio stops working in green rear jack
Details?
Audio MIDI Setup/Audio Devices/ screenshots for each of the virtual audio devices

Details?
Audio MIDI Setup/Audio Devices/ screenshots for each of the virtual audio devices

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.27.20 AM.png now Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.27.59 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.28.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.31.59 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.32.42 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.33.05 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.33.14 AM.png
@toleda this where the settings i m using . when in select soundflower and use output via agergate device means suddenly L R (Green Jack Rear) no sound . after restarting i ll get sound again i try to change the sound device to sound flower the audio gone in Green jack but both pink and black continuously giving out put (working good)

when in select soundflower and use output via agergate device means suddenly L R (Green Jack Rear) no sound
Source is Soundflower, 2 ch
Output is Aggregate, 6 ch
AU Lab, 8 ch
Soundflower and AU Lab are not the same
What problem are you trying to solve?

Source is Soundflower, 2 ch
Output is Aggregate, 6 ch
AU Lab, 8 ch
Soundflower and AU Lab are not the same
What problem are you trying to solve?
ohh Jesus christ...You are right the source is 2 ch and my Aggregate 6 and finally aulab is used as for 5.1 surround in this case (2ch to 5.1 ch Prologic) if i play mp3 from itunes au lab convert it to 5 channel surround for that i need a virtual sound device so i use aulab. i didnt find any sound manager like realtkek (in windows) so i just settled on aulab

if i play mp3 from itunes au lab convert it to 5 channel surround for that i need a virtual sound device so i use aulab.
Another method, all channel stereo:
Audio MIDI Setup/Audio Devices/Multi-Output Device

Another method, all channel stereo:
Audio MIDI Setup/Audio Devices/Multi-Output Device
yup i tested in multi output too that also same problem the green rear audio jack suddenly no audio rest delivers fine..(Voodoo working fine but too much of gain and noise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back