Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97-HD3
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Well, i installed yesterday the 10.9.2 update. I installed again the ALC 892 DSTD-free from multibeast but now, everytime when my computer sleeps, the audio isn't working when waking up. My motherboard is Z87X-D3H.

Thanks!

Same.. I have a Z86XP-UD3, i7-2600k, everything worked prior to 10.9.2, but even with a complete new install of 10.9.2, then apply the same ALC889.mb file to the new Multibeast I used after 10.9.1 I lose sound after the computer wakes up from sleep.

Tried the built in audio, line-out, none works.

Upon initial boot, I have to use built-in audio/internal speakers instead of Line Out - I've never been in here because it's never been a problem.

Wish Toleda's answer could have been more helpful than a "Can't Help" reply.. anyways, throwing it out there. If anyone else knows I'd appreciate it.

Well, i installed yesterday the 10.9.2 update. I installed again the ALC 892 DSTD-free from multibeast but now, everytime when my computer sleeps, the audio isn't working when waking up. My motherboard isZ87X-D3H.

Thanks!

Same here, I have a Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 (ALC 889 audio). After the 10.9.2 upgrade, my audio (everything) goes away after sleep and requires a reboot to reset. And I did reinstall DSDT-free audio from Multibeast 6.2.1 after the update.

Install ALC892 driver from Multibeast 6.1. That does fix the no sound after sleep issue. At least for me. There is definitely something wrong with MB 6.2.1 and audio drivers.

Install ALC892 driver from Multibeast 6.1. That does fix the no sound after sleep issue. At least for me. There is definitely something wrong with MB 6.2.1 and audio drivers.

OK, I tried this (with the ALC889 driver from MB 6.1). I'll report back to let you know if the no audio after sleep problem returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back