Contribute
Register

Ready to purchase!! - my shopping cart, is it all compatable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hp Probook 4540s
CPU
i3-2370M
Graphics
HD3000 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey my hackintosh laptop broke this week :evil: feckin water damage!! but anyway i need a replacement asap. I have gone through this forum and done ma research on what i wanted to built, and am ready purchase it. But before i hit the pay now button i wanted to be sure that everything i got is right and i'm not missing anything or just getting things completely wrong. since i have never built a computer before this will be my first and i really just wanna make sure i don't screw up and buy the wrong hackintosh parts or forget something crucial.

Below is a list of the items i intend to buy to create my hackintosh (all of this will be going into a empty 2012 mac pro case)

list.png

if someone coulld get back to me, reccomending a different part, or something im doing wrong, or just to let me know im all clear! i really want to get back to using my computer as soon as possible!

Thanks

There is no reason to get the 4790K with an H series motherboard. The K means the cpu multiplier is unlocked which can only be used with a Z97 motherboard. If you want to stick with that motherboard, just get the 4790...

There is no reason to get the 4790K with an H series motherboard. The K means the cpu multiplier is unlocked which can only be used with a Z97 motherboard. If you want to stick with that motherboard, just get the 4790...

okay sweet, thankyou!!

So ill go with the 4790 instead. and apart from that everything's good to go right? im mainly concerned about the graphics card?!

was going to go with

EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 760

i know both cards are compatible to hackintosh but do both of them fit this motherboard?
any help guys :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back