Contribute
Register

[README] Common (some unsolved) Problems in 10.12 Sierra

Rehabmen
I followed the instruction in insanely forum .i copied the ionnvme kext to efi/clover/kext/10.12...then edit the config philst using text wrangler ..then proceed to
key>KernelAndKextPatches</key> section

Then paste the following code somewhere between the two <array> </array> commands of <key>KextsToPatch.
Still the sandisk 512gb was not detected in disk utility prior to installation
i find your lack of hardware profile disturbing

please update it as per rules

also you may want to upload your config.plist for Rehabman to take a peek

hey! I cant correctly boot with my clover os sierra usb installer!

I always get these lines:

MSI EPF USB@1d180000: IOUSBHostDevice::setConfigurationGated: compliance violation: failed to enable remote wake

IOUSBHostHIDDevice: IOUSBHostHIDDevice::interruptRetry: resetting device due to IO failures

IOUSBHostDevice@1d180000: IOUSBHostDevice::getDescriptorGated: compliance violation: USB 2.0 9.3.5: device returned more than wLength data

this happens up to 500 times and then it says

IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0, llk 1,
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockstate

then it freezes

Rehabmen
I followed the instruction in insanely forum .i copied the ionnvme kext to efi/clover/kext/10.12...then edit the config philst using text wrangler ..then proceed to
key>KernelAndKextPatches</key> section

Then paste the following code somewhere between the two <array> </array> commands of <key>KextsToPatch.
Still the sandisk 512gb was not detected in disk utility prior to installation

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...h-ionvmefamily-using-class-code-spoof.210316/

hey! I cant correctly boot with my clover os sierra usb installer!

I always get these lines:

MSI EPF USB@1d180000: IOUSBHostDevice::setConfigurationGated: compliance violation: failed to enable remote wake

IOUSBHostHIDDevice: IOUSBHostHIDDevice::interruptRetry: resetting device due to IO failures

IOUSBHostDevice@1d180000: IOUSBHostDevice::getDescriptorGated: compliance violation: USB 2.0 9.3.5: device returned more than wLength data

this happens up to 500 times and then it says

IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0, llk 1,
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockstate

then it freezes

Boot verbose, attach photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Boot verbose, attach photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
nevermind. this isntaller method was f*cked up so I stick to the good old clover bootloader :) installing macOS Sierra right now

Hello RehabMan, can you please explain me does we have a solution for 'IDT 76d9', 0x111d76d9, #aka 92HD87B2/4 for now in Sierra or it's still impossible to patch this audio?

Thank you!

I've saw Audio section in FAQ, can you please be so kind to tell me the right direction:
1. Patching guide from Myron
2. Your GIT with additional manual intervention into AppleHDA
3. I saw in your signature, you have 4530s with 10.12.1 installed, so Sierra's AppleHDA patched, but 4x30s (92HD87B1) has different codec instead of my 4340s (92HD87B2/4)

Please, put me into right direction, to reduce possible time to resolve the issue.

Thank you!

I've saw Audio section in FAQ, can you please be so kind to tell me the right direction:
1. Patching guide from Myron
2. Your GIT with additional manual intervention into AppleHDA
3. I saw in your signature, you have 4530s with 10.12.1 installed, so Sierra's AppleHDA patched, but 4x30s (92HD87B1) has different codec instead of my 4340s (92HD87B2/4)

Please, put me into right direction, to reduce possible time to resolve the issue.

Thank you!

Your 4340s has a guide. Follow as written:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Your 4340s has a guide. Follow as written:
Problem was with clover 3998. After downgrade to 3974 sound appeared. That's because of KextToPatch is not working in versions later after 3974.

Back