Contribute
Register

[README] Common (some unsolved) Problems in 10.12 Sierra

Updated my Lenovo B570e and the results:
- a very Noticable Performance Increase
- Volume Keys now work properly/ brightness aswell
- if im not mistaken i read somewhere people having trouble playing videos on example: theverge website (haven`t tried while i was on 10.12 but just checked the pixel phone review and everything seemed ok.

Still buggy:
- Caps Lock needs double pressess to turn it on and off
- TrackPad Prefs Pane still blank (waiting for a better solution than replacing with 10.11 since im not on a need for it yet).

Updated my Lenovo B570e and the results:
- if im not mistaken i read somewhere people having trouble playing videos on example: theverge website (haven`t tried while i was on 10.12 but just checked the pixel phone review and everything seemed ok.

Your Lenovo B570e is HD3000 according to your profile. The Safari+Video+theverge problem affects HD4600/HD4400, not HD3000.

I have a working 10.12 with out the new update should I upgrade its working decent no real issues I still can't close laptop and wake up with out flicker lines but I just shut down when Im done and its been great I really don't care about the f keys to be honest. is there any major improvement to upgrade. Dell 9550 4k 16gig 512 nvm Samsung

I can confirm that with the 10.12.1 update the Brightnes and Volume FN-Keys are working.
The HD 520 still has glitches and the Caps Lock still needs to be pressed twice to work.

Have 10.12.1 official release fix any of these problems? I've noticed that locking up issue with HD4600 has been fixed for me but what about other users?

Any solution for CapsLock problem?

Back