Contribute
Register

[README] Common (some unsolved) Problems in 10.12 Sierra

might anyone who does be able to confirm a successful "darkvoid" patch with the BCM94352HMB card in macOS 10.12 Sierra ?

I have BCM94352HMB in my u430. The patch from the-darkvoid works.

Read post #181 so we can evaluate what you're doing (or not doing).

There are other requirements for BCM94352 besides this new patch for 10.12.

i used simbios mac book pro 12.1 for dell 7559 uhd and apllied patche s for acpi ...the booting stopped with stop logo... do i have to change the simbios mbp 11.2 to make the patches work..sierra has a lot bug and problematic unlike el capitan

God damn what a monstrosity of an update :eek:
Sticking with El Cap for the next 6 months minimum, doesn't seem like Sierra will reach "daily driver" usable status, not anytime soon at least.

God damn what a monstrosity of an update :eek:
Sticking with El Cap for the next 6 months minimum, doesn't seem like Sierra will reach "daily driver" usable status, not anytime soon at least.
Indeed, I am usually amongst the first ones to try a new update but I am glad i decided to wait this one out. My El Capitan is so stable that I tend to forget i have a vaio and not a mac at times. And even Rehabman advised to wait on this one.

you may use AppleALC.kext
I read it before posting audio key and the codec you mentioned post #1 is not mine my codec is 0 x 14f1506e, brightness key is working for me . voodoohda working fine. should I need to re-patched Applehda for macOS Sierra.
you may use AppleALC.kext

After direct update everything working fine only trackpad is empty but I solved that problem. I also update voodoops2controller 1.8.24 its working fine, Brightness key has working fine but Audio keys are not working.
my old patched AppleHDA( Codec CX20590) not working so right now I am using voodooHDA, should I need to re-patched AppleHDA ?
use AppleALC.kext see attach

Attachments

• AppleALC.kext.zip
    546.3 KB · Views: 351
  • AppleALC.kext.zip
    546.3 KB · Views: 284
Last edited by a moderator:
i used simbios mac book pro 12.1 for dell 7559 uhd and apllied patche s for acpi ...the booting stopped with stop logo... do i have to change the simbios mbp 11.2 to make the patches work..sierra has a lot bug and problematic unlike el capitan

Open a separate thread.

In that new thread, provide details...

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

so we can evaluate what you're doing (or not doing).
My Sierra system is literally nothing more then your HP Envy Haswell series J/K/Q using Clover UEFI guide for 10.11 verbatim with the only differences being I patched the AppleHDA.kext for 10.12 compatibility and I updated most of the appropriate kexts with the newer versions available on your GitHub links. My config.plist is identical to the one created through following the 10.11 guide save of course the addition of both darkvoids patch and the SMBIOS whitelist AirportBrcm4360 patch

There are other requirements for BCM94352 besides this new patch for 10.12.

Since you possess an excellent familiarity with my laptop, could you relate those requirements that would be specific to an HP Envy 15T K series ?

My Sierra system is literally nothing more then your HP Envy Haswell series J/K/Q using Clover UEFI guide for 10.11 verbatim with the only differences being I patched the AppleHDA.kext for 10.12 compatibility and I updated most of the appropriate kexts with the newer versions available on your GitHub links. My config.plist is identical to the one created through following the 10.11 guide save of course the addition of both darkvoids patch and the SMBIOS whitelist AirportBrcm4360 patch.

Since you possess an excellent familiarity with my laptop, could you relate those requirements that would be specific to an HP Envy 15T K series ?

The github is already up-to-date for 10.12. No need to do anything extra.

What is the issue?

Read guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Back