Contribute
Register

[README] Common (some unsolved) Problems in 10.12 Sierra

I haven't tried, and I'm no good at predicting the future. Karabiner is broken too, so we'll see what happens there...

I tried with the included files and OSD works

Attachments

• keyboard kexts.zip
    446.6 KB · Views: 128
I did sort out the WiFi but I can't find where this line is
Comment: 0x11d4198a to zero
MatchOS: 10.12.x
Name: AppleHDA
Find: <8a19d411>
Replace: <00000000>

and i do use PlistEdit Pro

Clearly it is data for a KextsToPatch entry. Only use it if you need it (it depends on your patch codec id, and your target codec id).

Use Xcode or PlistEdit Pro to edit plist files.

I tried with the included files and OSD works
Can you try the kexts separately? This will help us know the exact kext needed. You should revert back to Sierra vanilla kexts and try El Capitan kexts one by one.

Thank you! :)

I did all those cause they might call for the other one in a main file.

Can you try the kexts separately? This will help us know the exact kext needed. You should revert back to Sierra vanilla kexts and try El Capitan kexts one by one.

most likely its Keyboard and IOHID and I got it working so kinda don't wanna to mess it up But I'm going to copy Mouse from 10.12 back now

vanilla Mouse.kext working fine and keyboard osd still working

vanilla Mouse.kext working fine and keyboard osd still working

So what kexts are you using now?

Can you also check them separately? Maybe it's only the IOHID kext that's the problem.

Thanks.

when I put only IOHID nothing worked as soon as I added mouse and keyboard every thing worked.

when I put only IOHID nothing worked as soon as I added mouse and keyboard every thing worked.

Oh I see...

Last thing to check with the keyboard kext only to see then we're sure... If you don't mind of course...

Back