Contribute
Register

[README] Common (some unsolved) Problems in 10.12 Sierra

thanks rehabman all problems solved expect the wifi my broadcome 4352hmb not working even after the patch
wifi no device installed and BT in working fine

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.
thanks

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 174
Hi! No matter what I do I can't get to activate my 980M (Asus G751JY, no Optimus so Intel is disabled). It does not hardware accelerate. It was working in in El Capitan. I installed the latest web drivers, but it didn't make any difference. Tried it with "Inject nvidia" on and off aswell, installed the driver multiple times, tried the nv_disable argument and the nvda_drv aswell. Also tried to fix the kext permissions. Any suggestions?

Airport SMBIOS whitelist patch is not necessary with your WiFi hardware (it is only for abgn, not abgn/ac).
I don't know why you have the fcvo patch in your config.plist three times... You might want to do some cleanup in there (similar comment regarding other patches).

But your problem is likely that you forgot to boot without caches and rebuild cache. Clover cannot patch kexts that it doesn't load.

Hi! No matter what I do I can't get to activate my 980M (Asus G751JY, no Optimus so Intel is disabled). It does not hardware accelerate. It was working in in El Capitan. I installed the latest web drivers, but it didn't make any difference. Tried it with "Inject nvidia" on and off aswell, installed the driver multiple times, tried the nv_disable argument and the nvda_drv aswell. Also tried to fix the kext permissions. Any suggestions?

No experience with Nvidia. Keep in mind using the Nvidia web drivers requires nvda_drv=1 (kernel flag).

Airport SMBIOS whitelist patch is not necessary with your WiFi hardware (it is only for abgn, not abgn/ac).
I don't know why you have the fcvo patch in your config.plist three times... You might want to do some cleanup in there (similar comment regarding other patches).

But your problem is likely that you forgot to boot without caches and rebuild cache. Clover cannot patch kexts that it doesn't load.
thanks i clean my config.plist file and boot without cache an it worked

+1 on all the great work @RehabMan, you and all the others working hard here at Tonymacx86.com make this hobby special. Good job!
:clap::headbang::thumbup:

Back