Contribute
Register

[README] Common (some unsolved) Problems in 10.12 Sierra

usr-sse2 fixed capslock :)
really thanks usr-sse2
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Vo...mits/69f6c413364d95861afd53e4772be329b1ab0c07

i builded voodoops2

enjoy

It did work! But :( ....
Now, when I go to any navigator as Chrome, Safari, the "command"+1 (to change tabs) does not work. When I put Elan kext, it does work, without problem, but the caps lock issue comes back.
Any idea?

Ps: command+h (to hide) it's working, command+q working as well.. Just the numbers does not :(
Ps 2: Using right "command" it's change tabs normally. There is any way to switch?

Last edited:
Now, when I go to any navigator as Chrome, Safari, the "command"+1 (to change tabs) does not work. When I put Elan kext, it does work, without problem, but the caps lock issue comes back.
Any idea?

Ps: command+h (to hide) it's working, command+q working as well.. Just the numbers does not :(
Ps 2: Using right "command" it's change tabs normally. There is any way to switch?

Elan and voodoops2 are differ. So you are waiting to fix capslock, touchpad pref.

I already talk elan developer. And did some process. But yet remain some bugs and sierra bug.

Thank you

My Acer v5-472G i5 3337u (clover)
Graphics hd4000 doesn't work when I choose "inject intel" ,even fail to the installing interface.If I choose it ,installing successfully.But the hd4000 doesn't work
(the dsdt way is the same result).How can I solve it ?

usr-sse2 fixed capslock :)
really thanks usr-sse2
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Vo...mits/69f6c413364d95861afd53e4772be329b1ab0c07

i builded voodoops2

enjoy
Sadly for me doesn't work. I had to connect an external keyboard and mouse because after the update and the restart the laptop keyboard and touchpad were dead.

I'll do some other try and will let you know

EDIT :
Yes for me that kext doesn't work. If i boot the hackintosh with that kext i cannot see it loaded using Kext Wizard.
I've to stick with the "old" PS2 Controller for now ...

Last edited:
Sadly for me doesn't work. I had to connect an external keyboard and mouse because after the update and the restart the laptop keyboard and touchpad were dead.

I'll do some other try and will let you know

EDIT :
Yes for me that kext doesn't work. If i boot the hackintosh with that kext i cannot see it loaded using Kext Wizard.
I've to stick with the "old" PS2 Controller for now ...

what is your touchpad?

try this

Attachments

• VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip
    97.6 KB · Views: 179
Any idea?

can u share the compiled kext please.....also are the brightness keys fixed in it...then it will be lovely

CAPS LOCK does work...but it works reverse....when the light is on i can use small characters & when it is off i can use big characters

trackpad pref pane is fixed

my brightness keys are still in accurate....both + & - keys work as + only

what is your touchpad?

try this
Nope .. doesn't work. If i use that kext my keyboard and touchpad doesn't work. The kext IS NOT loaded because i can't see it in Kext Wizard info. If i use the "old" rehabman kext i see it loaded in kext wizard and keyboard and touchpad work but with the problems we know (caps lock etc etc).

Thanks
Mattia

Back