Contribute
Register

[README] Common (some unsolved) Problems in 10.12 Sierra

I guess I will stay with 10.11.6 for now...just come here to give a thumb up to Rehabman for his works!:thumbup::thumbup:

I guess I will stay with 10.11.6 for now...just come here to give a thumb up to Rehabman for his works!:thumbup::thumbup:

It is probably a good plan. 10.12 is full of problems and not worth upgrading to.

It is probably a good plan. 10.12 is full of problems and not worth upgrading to.

But we still have no idea if those problems will ever be fixed... :(

But we still have no idea if those problems will ever be fixed... :(

In time, people will find solutions and work arounds. Or Apple will fix things (especially if the problems affect real Apple products).

But it may take a while...

In time, people will find solutions and work arounds. Or Apple will fix things (especially if the problems affect real Apple products).

But it may take a while...

I'll try my best to keep myself from upgrading then xD
And wait for now... I wonder if "Karabiner-Elements" (which is still a work-in-progress afaik) will come up with any ideas that will help us fix the keyboard keys...

I'll try my best to keep myself from upgrading then xD
And wait for now... I wonder if "Karabiner-Elements" (which is still a work-in-progress afaik) will come up with any ideas that will help us fix the keyboard keys...

Karbiner-Elements seems to be "kextless"... all code seems to be in a user client...

thanks rehabman all problems solved expect the wifi my broadcome 4352hmb not working even after the patch
wifi no device installed and BT in working fine

this problem with caps lock is driving me crazy, will downgrade to El Capitan again and wait someone find a fix.

Back