Contribute
Register

[README] Common Problems and Workarounds on 10.14 Mojave

AppleALC audio is broken on High Sierra (17G3025) as well, not just Mojave. It worked perfectly fine for a long time but after the latest security update AppleALC has been gone. I tried changing the layouts to the ones that Apple did not remove but still nothing. What's going on here?

AppleALC audio is broken on High Sierra (17G3025) as well, not just Mojave. It worked perfectly fine for a long time but after the latest security update AppleALC has been gone. I tried changing the layouts to the ones that Apple did not remove but still nothing. What's going on here?
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

@RehabMan I have install the Mojave on my Lenovo T460, but I can't fix the graphic problem which the vram is only 7MB. I attached my debug file,pls help me,thanks

Attachments

• debug_19965.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 77
  • debug_19965.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 79
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 10.32.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 10.32.59 PM.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 299
@RehabMan I have install the Mojave on my Lenovo T460, but I can't fix the graphic problem which the vram is only 7MB. I attached my debug file,pls help me,thanks

No ioreg in your debug zip. Please check your files before upload.

No ioreg in your debug zip. Please check your files before upload.
Sorry,but I used gen_debug.sh to collect everything,how to do then?

Sorry,but I used gen_debug.sh to collect everything,how to do then?

Collect it manually (as per FAQ) if you're unable to resolve the issue with gen_debug.sh.

Collect it manually (as per FAQ) if you're unable to resolve the issue with gen_debug.sh.
I tried and attached below.thanks

Attachments

• debug_1164.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 71
The installation mojave without problems, but the toolbar is seen in dark gray and not in light gray as it should, to who has happened this?
In the photo you can see the toolbar in dark gray !!!
Can you help me please.Captura de pantalla 2018-11-18 a las 13.53.34.png

Last edited:
The installation mojave without problems, but the toolbar is seen in dark gray and not in light gray as it should, to who has happened this?
In the photo you can see the toolbar in dark gray !!!
Can you help me please.View attachment 366354
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, your profile has no laptop hardware details. Please fix as per FAQ. Before your next reply.

Back