Contribute
Register

[README] Common Problems and Workarounds on 10.14 Mojave

You should install kexts one at a time (or as groups as required depending on the kext).
Then you will know which ones you're installing that are causing problems.
Thank you. The boot problem solved after I removed VoodooI2C*.kext . Now I can boot into system without FakeID/IntelGFX=0x12345678, but ig-platform-id need to be 0x12345678. 0x59160000 causes panic.
I will attach new trouble shooting file.

Attachments

• Trouble Shooting.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 180
Thank you. The boot problem solved after I removed VoodooI2C*.kext . Now I can boot into system without FakeID/IntelGFX=0x12345678, but ig-platform-id need to be 0x12345678. 0x59160000 causes panic.
You probably didn't install latest version.
Download latest version of all kexts.

Which clover bootloader version are you using right now ?

You forgot to install FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

@Sniki @RehabMan Thank you guys so much. My Graphics card works perfectly after installing FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext. I could inject ig-platform-id 0x59160000 without them in High Serra, so I ignored these kexts.

Thanks for the thread rehabman, I believe Mojave is at current stage a good experimenting and hackos development platform but way far from being a daily driver.

Thanks for the thread rehabman, I believe Mojave is at current stage a good experimenting and hackos development platform but way far from being a daily driver.

As usual in the early stages (well,... almost all stages of hackintosh).

I have kernel panic on xiaomi notebook pro i5-8250u. This is my efi

Attachments

• EFI-Mojave Public Beta.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 214
@Sniki @RehabMan Thank you guys so much. My Graphics card works perfectly after installing FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext. I could inject ig-platform-id 0x59160000 without them in High Serra, so I ignored these kexts.
Would you please upload your last EFI?

hi, could you please point me how to patch audioInjector in AppleALC? any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
From what i understand at his post of new release build:
https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/releases
All you have to do is download this newer version as the patch would remain the same, this latest version supports 10.14 Mojave.

Back