Contribute
Register

[README] Common Problems and Workarounds on 10.14 Mojave

so now I can boot but still the uhd620 have 7m ram

The ig-platform-id you're using (0x3e918086) is not valid.
Don't confuse FakeID/IntelGFX values with ig-platform-id. They are different things...

The ig-platform-id you're using (0x3e918086) is not valid.
Don't confuse FakeID/IntelGFX values with ig-platform-id. They are different things...
I have tried with no id at all only with whatevergreen and lilu but still the same .i know they are different :D .i even used the one wich i used for fake pci kext and still the same and cause panic ?

it work fine with hs with no id at all but the issue in mojave only

it work fine with hs with no id at all but the issue in mojave only

The configuration you have now cannot possibly be expected to work.
Invalid ig-platform-id will cause the graphics drivers to abort during startup.

The configuration you have now cannot possibly be expected to work.
Invalid ig-platform-id will cause the graphics drivers to abort during startup.
i used no id at all at high seira and it worked fine :/ only whatevergreen and lilu do all the work and the graphics work fine .what do u mean by configuration i have ?my confge.plist or my hardware ?

i used no id at all at high seira and it worked fine :/ only whatevergreen and lilu do all the work and the graphics work fine .what do u mean by configuration i have ?my confge.plist or my hardware ?

If you want me to compare your 10.14 setup with your 10.13 setup, you will need to attach PR files that represent the 10.13 setup you claim is working.

Your setup (config.plist) is a bit of a mess.
You should refer to the guide for better starter plists:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

The invalid ig-platform-id is coming from your config.plist/Devices/Properties setting:
Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 8.57.08 AM.png

If you want me to compare your 10.14 setup with your 10.13 setup, you will need to attach PR files that represent the 10.13 setup you claim is working.

Your setup (config.plist) is a bit of a mess.
You should refer to the guide for better starter plists:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

The invalid ig-platform-id is coming from your config.plist/Devices/Properties setting:
View attachment 350823
i tried without that id in high seira and it work fine so i belive my confige is fine .its something related to mojave maybe in next bulids it will be fixed i hope so

about my 10.13.6 pr files i cant do it now becouse i only used mojave right now and i format my hs drive :D but i can assure that its the same as mojave files i attched with out the propries injecting you keep telling me :D

i tried without that id in high seira and it work fine so i belive my confige is fine .its something related to mojave maybe in next bulids it will be fixed i hope so

about my 10.13.6 pr files i cant do it now becouse i only used mojave right now and i format my hs drive :D but i can assure that its the same as mojave files i attched with out the propries injecting you keep telling me :D

Currently, you're injecting an invalid ig-platform-id, which will not work on either Mojave or High Sierra.

Currently, you're injecting an invalid ig-platform-id, which will not work on either Mojave or High Sierra.
i know i know i swear god :D i know.i boot high seira without it and it work fine.you keep teling me that :D

i know i know i swear god :D i know.i boot high seira without it and it work fine.you keep teling me that :D

I don't see where you attached PR files from High Sierra.
Please read post #59.

And please open a separate thread. Further discussion here is off-topic.

Back