HIS Radeon HD 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey all,

I do quite a bit of gaming and I would like a keyboard with all the mac appropriate buttons on it. I am looking at the Razer Anasi and Black Widow mac editions. Both of these keyboards only have drivers listed for 10.5-10.6. I have read some people claiming success and others epic failures. I have success with my DeathAdder running the 10.6 drivers, do any of you reputable folks have any experience with either of these keyboards in Lion?

Thanks

bartlett said:
Hey all,

I do quite a bit of gaming and I would like a keyboard with all the mac appropriate buttons on it. I am looking at the Razer Anasi and Black Widow mac editions. Both of these keyboards only have drivers listed for 10.5-10.6. I have read some people claiming success and others epic failures. I have success with my DeathAdder running the 10.6 drivers, do any of you reputable folks have any experience with either of these keyboards in Lion?

Thanks

It should work AFAIK. And because its mac compatible, there should not be trouble. Sometimes companies are too lazy updating their compatibility lists.

Thanks for the input! It is pretty much what I was thinking about it, though I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I will post an update with my findings when I do. $100 is a tough pill to swallow for something that may or may not work.

I'm using one right now, but haven't had the need for drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back