geforce gtx 260 896mb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Anyone running OS X on a Razer Blade?

Here's a little bump to this question. I'm getting one of the new Blades and was curious if it would be possible to get ML running on this thing. I've built a couple of Hackintoshes in the past, but decided to go native a few years ago to avoid the hassle. Now that Apple has discontinued the 17" MBP, I'm going to buy the Razer Blade. I'll suffer with Windows if I have to. It's really only going to be used for gaming anyway, but if I could dual boot it into OS X it'd be cool. Any thoughts on the new Blade? It'll have a Quad i7, 660m, and a 64GB SSD boot drive with a 500GB data drive. Anybody have any thoughts on it? It's a sexy laptop for sure. My guess is that it would be near impossible to get a driver for that touchscreen trackpad, but you never know.

I also want to bump this question, I'm about to buy a new computer and the razer blade is my preferred option.

I just got the new Razer Blade R2, and would like to be able to dual boot with OsX....lets hope someone can make this happen!:thumbup:

Update: I was able to install Mountain Lion on my Razer Blade R2 buy using GraphicsEnabler=No -x. Problem i had as with multibeast not installing anyhting i tried, always got error at end. Even after i installed OSX and got to desktop and could surf via Ethernet i had no wifi/sound ect.
Also When booting i had to leave my USB stick in and use the GraphicsEnabler=No -x setting to get to a working desktop....im lost at this point as to how to get the laptop to boot straight to OSX with out using strings, and install drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back