CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
GeForce MX150/uhd 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
my device is razer blade stealth early 2019(Whiskey Lake i7 8565u) with MX150/uhd620 .FHD.

recently i tried to install the catalina in my device and works well.(i guess.) thanks to @NONITS and @elmacci 's astonishing work at the razer blade stealth 2019,(link: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...n-wake-but-output-on-hdmi-works.287064/),i've made most of functions work,also CFG lock is disabled through @elmacci 's mod bios.
need some help with the HDMI!
What is working so far:
  • touchpad with gestures
  • battery
  • internal graphic card
  • usb-c but not thunderbolt
  • sleep/wake
  • hidpi so that the apple logo remain the same at the two stages power on
  • sound
  • sidecar
  • airdrop
What doesn't work:
  • HDMI with dongle
  • palm rejection
  • keyboard backlight can't stick in one color
try hackintool but not working, i am a rookie here and have no clue to fix it as well.
Maybe someone here is knowledgable in this area? If I could just get HDMI to work I can finaly call this laptop as a perfect hackintosh .
i don't have dp moniter so HDMI is essential to me.
attached my EFI files for anyone willing to review it or have a try.(Please note that I have disabled the CFG lock so plz try the config2.plist attached in the EFI if u don't.)
it will be so kind if you could improve my EFI and make the HDMI works!
thank you in advance!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 320
hot plug HDMI works! !!!!!right port for hdmi&left for DP.pawn rejection aside,a great cpu temperature control is what i am trying to improve.
this is the perfect MBP in matt version!

Glad you got it working! I've got mine working great following @NONITS and @elmacci 's configs. They've been a great help. I haven't needed HDMI, I don't really use an external monitor. It's about the only thing I haven't tested.

I had weird issues with the trackpad and I tried the Synaptics kext (VoodooI2CSynaptics.kext) and I think it works much better now. You might want to give it a try.

Did you use an OpenCore setup? Are there any advantages to using Clover? I'm kinda hooked on tinkering with my machine, but on the other hand it's working great so I don't want to mess with it. But maybe you can explain your setup and your config if you've used OC, and I'm sure it'll be a help for others.

Also, I've created a small app to control the keyboard LEDs. If you want you can check it out: razer-osx-led-gui. Let me know if it works fo you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back