CPU
i7-4702HQ HM87
Graphics
HD 4600, 870m 3200 X 1800
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I tried using unibeast at first, but it was unstable. Sometimes it would get to install but would be so slow it ends up crashing, sometimes it gets stuck on gioscreenlocksate 3 or gets stuck on a apple logo.
Then i tried using the mojave clover laptop guide using the hd 4600 plist but that just gets me to gioscreenlocksate 3 as well, not even getting a logo
The flash drive flickers if i connect the mouse then the mouse i have turns on meaning the drivers did load for it and the system didn't lock up
It seems like the graphics aren't loading right
I tried inject intel but that hasn't fixed that issue.
Any pointers? this laptop has a 870m in it I don't need it
tired seeing what happens if i disconnect the internal display and plug the HDMI and see if the QHD screen is making it lag so hard. Still didn't do much.
Can anyone take a look in my clover folder?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 194
Okay disconnecting the internal QHD screen again and connecting the HDMI allowed me to get past the verbose text, but gets stuck in apple logo now. Hooking up a mouse enabled a cursor and i can move it around \ but its still stuck. I feels like i could click on stuff in the installer since i double clicked on something and the flashdrive was reading again but the apple logo black screen is still overlayed on top. Any help would be great.

Just disconnected the hdmi and reconnected, im at the installer menu now. But it would be pretty useless without fixing issues that show up just trying to load the installer.

While im at the installer its really slow, everything i do causes it to freeze for a while, moving around windows is okay with screen tearing. This looks like a GPU issue but maybe the CPU is at its minimum speed or something.

I was able to get to the installer with the QHD screen once, but it froze sadly, any ideas?

Did you ever get this working? I have the same symptoms on a High Sierra install with a Razer 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back