Graphics
Sapphire Vapor X 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-sys...e&utm_campaign=RazerBlade&utm_medium=edm_EUAP

I want to get peoples opinions of the possibility of making one of these a Hackintosh, I think this is the first laptop that finally looks better than any of mac laptops.. and the fact that it doesn't have a retina display, but one with a decent resolution is a plus (Retina not that wonderful IMO) IT would be so sick if I carried one of these around and then people looked at it and it was running mac os and the fact that it has HDMI and its display.. I think its a winner.

Ill open a poll and see what people think.. Dont know the price yet probably comparable to a retina 13' so not cheap but if full compatibility is posible well it would be SICK.

This would be insanely awesome, although I'd be more interested in the RBP. I wonder what hurdles you'd have to jump through to get the LCD trackpad working. I've got one preordered just for use as a Windows gaming machine, but to be able to dual boot OS X on it would be icing on the cake.

Will you try it when you get your Razor Blade ? To dual boot OS X.

I'm really interested in this laptop, but first I need to know if it is possible to also smoothly run OS X on it.

It might work, but you won't have things like wifi and bluetooth, and you will probably not be able to get the full potential of the hardware because of driver issues. I wouldn't count on it, but you might get lucky. As for the RBP, you will definitely not be able to get the trackpad working in OSX. No doubt about that.

Yea razer blade pro is out of the question. Stupid Killer nic network interface. Overhyped crap imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back