Contribute
Register

Razer Blade 2016 OSX Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry!

Last edited:
Oops, sorry but I posted the wrong Image.
IMG_3056.JPG

I hope this Quality is better

Oops, sorry but I posted the wrong Image. View attachment 250427
I hope this Quality is better

Your profile is still not fixed as per FAQ.
Refer to post #10 for more info (screen resolution is a critical data point)

Please read it carefully. And fix your profile before your next reply.

@feartech thanks for the response.
I have already gone through the guide and managed to get Sierra working with the IGPU, wifi, bluetooth, and some other features. But I am sill unable to use the audio, HDMI, and trackpad (its working but barely usable).
I was just asking if there was a guide specifically for this laptop, and if anyone has achieved around 90% functionality on this specific laptop. If there is I would love to get their files to give me a boost

Hey man, was wondering if you could confirm getting thunderbolt to work? Thanks in advance! :)

@feartech thanks for the response.
I have already gone through the guide and managed to get Sierra working with the IGPU, wifi, bluetooth, and some other features. But I am sill unable to use the audio, HDMI, and trackpad (its working but barely usable).
I was just asking if there was a guide specifically for this laptop, and if anyone has achieved around 90% functionality on this specific laptop. If there is I would love to get their files to give me a boost

Hi Silentmoon

I have the 2017 model and I have installed Sierra, the screen works as a touchscreen. I can't get the Wifi and bluetooth to work any hints would be appreciated.

Trackpad I haven't done and the audio I haven't looked at.

Hi I have the standard Wifi built in I believe that is the Qualcomm Atheros Killer 1535 Ven 168C_003E_1531 - is there any chance of getting that to work ?
if it is listed in the link i sent in post 17 then yes, otherwise you may have to replace it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back