Contribute
Register

Razer Blade 2016 OS X 10.11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I did that, El Capitan is working with class-code spoof. You said I could use HackrNVMeFamily from El Capitan. Yes, it detects the drive, but it's stuck a few seconds after. Attached photo some posts back. I'll try to run El Capitan installer and see if it does the same. (Wanted Sierra just for iWork applications, they are no longer being updated in El Capitan, but it seems I have to stay on old versions or move back to Office...). Anyway thanks for helping! :thumbup:

I did that, El Capitan is working with class-code spoof. You said I could use HackrNVMeFamily from El Capitan. Yes, it detects the drive, but it's stuck a few seconds after. Attached photo some posts back. I'll try to run El Capitan installer and see if it does the same. (Wanted Sierra just for iWork applications, they are no longer being updated in El Capitan, but it seems I have to stay on old versions or move back to Office...). Anyway thanks for helping! :thumbup:

I may depend on the specific HackrNVMeFamily you are using...
I always recommend matched kexts to system.

I tried El Capitan installer the same way and for some strange reason (I can't believe it myself) it coursed KP. Even with same kexts and configurations. (OMG, I should prepare moving to Windows if the system unexpectedly crashes! :|)

I tried El Capitan installer the same way and for some strange reason (I can't believe it myself) it coursed KP. Even with same kexts and configurations. (OMG, I should prepare moving to Windows if the system unexpectedly crashes! :|)

Which NVMe SSD do you have?
Boot verbose, attach photo.
Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.
Attach photo of NVMe ACPI path in Windows Device Manager.

Which NVMe SSD do you have?
Boot verbose, attach photo.
Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.
Attach photo of NVMe ACPI path in Windows Device Manager.
(Will upload when I arrive home, at the job right now...) Sometimes it works when changing SMBIOS. It might be a stupid question, but if I'm on Skylake, which SMBIOS should I use? (Currently using iMac17,1 and the new MacBook Pro's SMBIOS isn't supported on El Capitan)

(Will upload when I arrive home, at the job right now...) Sometimes it works when changing SMBIOS. It might be a stupid question, but if I'm on Skylake, which SMBIOS should I use? (Currently using iMac17,1 and the new MacBook Pro's SMBIOS isn't supported on El Capitan)

iMac17,1 might cause problems with external displays.
I would consider using a Haswell SMBIOS and see how it goes (MacBookAir6,2 or MacBookPro11,1).

Reactions: uar
iMac17,1 might cause problems with external displays.
I would consider using a Haswell SMBIOS and see how it goes (MacBookAir6,2 or MacBookPro11,1).
MacBookAir6,2 did it. Had to downgrade Clover (Strange, never happened before. Used the latest one r3998)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back