Contribute
Register

Razer Blade 15 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Success(-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to decide how is the best way to use the clover zip that it is in the previous posts to make fully working the laptop. :)

You will need to provide details on what specific problem(s) you're working on.

Hey this is a request for Jomanji or Blodtaner that they made it work, could your please upload the final clover and ssdt please settings?

I have the sound working but my trackpad still not working, how can I make it work? is is enough just putting the *.aml files in the ACPI/PATCHED folder?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
@blodtanner Could you post how you managed to get UHD630 working?
I have the same config, an MSI GV(i7-8570H, UHD630) and I've been trying for days to figure out to get UHD630 to work.
For now, I get only 7mb of vram and a lot of visual glitches, also, I have WhateverGreen and Lilu in place.
Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Last edited:
@blodtanner Could you post how you managed to get UHD630 working?
I have the same config, an MSI GV(i7-8570H, UHD630) and I've been trying for days to figure out to get UHD630 to work.
For now, I get only 7mb of vram and a lot of visual glitches, also, I have WhateverGreen and Lilu in place.
Any help would be gladly appreciated.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Attachments

• debug_16098.zip
    859.2 KB · Views: 61
Attached.
Some more information, the hardware-id is 3E9B.

You're trying to use ig-platform-id 0x3e910003 but with fake device-id 0x59160000.
Using device-id inject 0x59160000 will cause the KabyLake graphics framebuffer kext to load. 0x3e910003 is not a valid ig-platform-id for use with the KabyLake kext (AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext).
If you're spoofing KBL, you must use an ig-platform-id supported by the KBL kext.

You're trying to use ig-platform-id 0x3e910003 but with fake device-id 0x59160000.
Using device-id inject 0x59160000 will cause the KabyLake graphics framebuffer kext to load. 0x3e910003 is not a valid ig-platform-id for use with the KabyLake kext (AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext).
If you're spoofing KBL, you must use an ig-platform-id supported by the KBL kext.
Okay so I tried used ig-platform-id as 0x591B0000 and fakeid as 0x591B8086 and this time I don't get the error I was getting previously "Graphics driver failed to load : could not register with FrameBuffer driver"
but now the drivers load (pic of verbose attached) but I get a black screen after they load and a full keyboard light, meaning the system is running(?) So still a no-go but at least the graphics are loading.

Attachments

• AC7A8901-338E-4BEB-ACCF-A2A591BB5712.png
    AC7A8901-338E-4BEB-ACCF-A2A591BB5712.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 78
Okay so I tried used ig-platform-id as 0x591B0000 and fakeid as 0x591B8086 and this time I don't get the error I was getting previously "Graphics driver failed to load : could not register with FrameBuffer driver"
but now the drivers load (pic of verbose attached) but I get a black screen after they load and a full keyboard light, meaning the system is running(?) So still a no-go but at least the graphics are loading.

Your profile is missing screen resolution. Please fix as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Attached.
Some more information, the hardware-id is 3E9B.

MacBookPro15,1 is not a good choice (it is dual GPU with proprietary Apple GMUX).
MacBookPor15,2 would be better.
Refer to everymac.com for details.

You may need to inject EDID...
Also, you should disable the Nvidia (probably can't work anyway).

Why does your ioreg show two IMEI devices? One @16, another @1E.

Your debug dump is missing EFI/Clover. Please read FAQ, "problem reporting" carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back