Contribute
Register

Razer Blade 15 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Success(-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet, I am waitting to see how it goes with the other experienced users first.
Haha, me too.
Though I still haven't received my RB 15 yet. Will get it in the last week of September. Hopefully there will be a good guide for it available here. On a side note, are you happy with the other elements of the laptop? Light bleed and stuff

Hey, Yes I am pretty happy with it, possible my only concern is the battery that run out very quick. And the horrible windows 10 haha... :D, that for work is bit annoying, but to be honest, I am getting used to.

Would be awesome have a guide for sure, seems to be bit complex the installation.

I have a ordered a second SDD to replace it and install there the High Sierra, I will leave my coments here once I start trying to install it.

looks like the build is coming along. does anyone have a guide to provide? Using the posted CLOVER folder i just get the boot loop and using the first EFI folder posted (following the instructions to only copy the contents not replace the folder) clover wont see OSX installer. So i made my own and i can get it installed and running but its just plain, no battery, touch pad etc. Any help would be appreciated.

looks like the build is coming along. does anyone have a guide to provide? Using the posted CLOVER folder i just get the boot loop and using the first EFI folder posted (following the instructions to only copy the contents not replace the folder) clover wont see OSX installer. So i made my own and i can get it installed and running but its just plain, no battery, touch pad etc. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

yes please, have a kind of guide would be super helpfull for the people! where is that superhero? pleease. :)

Last edited:
yes please, have a kind of guide would be super helpfull for the people! where is that superhero? pleease. :)

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Hello!

I can't go trough the installation.

With the Clover Installation doesn't show up the Apple logo, all the screen gets black. (official installation and Rehabman Clover)
With Unibeast Usb I got stuck after the apple logo, no installation progress bar.

I did exactly what blodtanner said in the 3rd post, I put the 3 flags: slide=0 nv_disable=1 dart=0. and I have unchecked all the Graphic card injectors too.

I tried to see what was going on in the verbose mode and It got stuck in this line: End Randomseed +++++...

Do I hae to install the Unibeast with UEFI or LEGACY BOOT? Do I have to inject in the intallation the Intel Card option?

Does it happened to someone here?
Please can someone help me? thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back