Contribute
Register

Razer Blade 15 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Success(-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Razer Blade 15, 2019
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630, GTX 2070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard
Razer Blade 15 - 2018
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
GTX 1070; UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Not yet, I am waitting to see how it goes with the other experienced users first.
Haha, me too.
Though I still haven't received my RB 15 yet. Will get it in the last week of September. Hopefully there will be a good guide for it available here. On a side note, are you happy with the other elements of the laptop? Light bleed and stuff

Motherboard
Razer Blade 15, 2019
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630, GTX 2070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey, Yes I am pretty happy with it, possible my only concern is the battery that run out very quick. And the horrible windows 10 haha... :D, that for work is bit annoying, but to be honest, I am getting used to.

Would be awesome have a guide for sure, seems to be bit complex the installation.

I have a ordered a second SDD to replace it and install there the High Sierra, I will leave my coments here once I start trying to install it.

Motherboard
Razer Blade 15
CPU
i7 8750H
Graphics
UHD 630, 1070 GTX, 4K Display
looks like the build is coming along. does anyone have a guide to provide? Using the posted CLOVER folder i just get the boot loop and using the first EFI folder posted (following the instructions to only copy the contents not replace the folder) clover wont see OSX installer. So i made my own and i can get it installed and running but its just plain, no battery, touch pad etc. Any help would be appreciated.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
looks like the build is coming along. does anyone have a guide to provide? Using the posted CLOVER folder i just get the boot loop and using the first EFI folder posted (following the instructions to only copy the contents not replace the folder) clover wont see OSX installer. So i made my own and i can get it installed and running but its just plain, no battery, touch pad etc. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Motherboard
Razer Blade 15, 2019
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630, GTX 2070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

yes please, have a kind of guide would be super helpfull for the people! where is that superhero? pleease. :)

Last edited:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
yes please, have a kind of guide would be super helpfull for the people! where is that superhero? pleease. :)

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Motherboard
Razer Blade 15, 2019
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630, GTX 2070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello!

I can't go trough the installation.

With the Clover Installation doesn't show up the Apple logo, all the screen gets black. (official installation and Rehabman Clover)
With Unibeast Usb I got stuck after the apple logo, no installation progress bar.

I did exactly what blodtanner said in the 3rd post, I put the 3 flags: slide=0 nv_disable=1 dart=0. and I have unchecked all the Graphic card injectors too.

I tried to see what was going on in the verbose mode and It got stuck in this line: End Randomseed +++++...

Do I hae to install the Unibeast with UEFI or LEGACY BOOT? Do I have to inject in the intallation the Intel Card option?

Does it happened to someone here?
Please can someone help me? thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.