Contribute
Register

Razer Blade 14" QHD+ 2015 - Haswell i7-4720HQ - Intel HD 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i hate to keep bringing back this old thread, it looks like theres just one more thing i cannot get to work, and that is the trackpad. I've tried just about everything i can find online, so far i've been unable to get the trackpad to work at all aside from it showing up as "Razer Blade" in the usb tab of system information. Is there anything you suggest i should try maybe? It seems weird that it works for your machine and not for mine, since they should theoretically be identical, no? Again maybe I'm missing something simple, but who knows.

Weird, maybe make sure that the usb ports are properly mapped, and try VoodooI2CHID.

Alright, will try that. Thanks!

Alright well I didn't necessarily fix the EXACT problem I had, however I now have a more or less 100% working system. I was running out of things to try to get the trackpad working, so I figured just cause why not to try Catalina instead of Mojave, and now I have a working trackpad! interestingly I noticed that in GenI2C it doesn't list the trackpad as being recognized by VoodooI2C, however it does seem to detect the touchscreen as a trackpad now, which is interesting. At least multitouch works on the touchscreen, haha. Maybe someone will figure out how to get this specific synaptics trackpad working with multitouch in the future but for now I'm super glad it just works! Thank you again for all your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back