Contribute
Register

Razer Blade 14 (2014) Hackintosh for Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I filled it in, now what do I do?

Your profile indicates you only have Nvidia. Are you certain you don't have Nvidia optimus with dual-GPU (Intel HD4600+Nvidia)? The difference is important.

Check in CPU-Z and check BIOS options.

Your profile is lacking detail on screen resolution.

I have Intel HD4600 with NVIDIA GTX 870m is that what you need?

I have Intel HD4600 with NVIDIA GTX 870m is that what you need?

Please update your profile to reflect as requested in post #7.

You should use the Clover guide. It is linked from the FAQ (provided in post #3).

I have no clue what you are talking about, is there anyway to make my USB bootable without clover?

Did you ever get Yosemite installed on this computer? I'm having a heck of a time and just trying to read everything I can at this point to try and better understand what's happening and what I should try next. I realize that similar specs don't mean everything, but a working config.plist for this setup would certainly be helpful for me to start with. I may need to patch something, but I'm not sure yet. Anyway, I'd like to know how far you got with this, and what the major difficulties were.

Did you ever get Yosemite installed on this computer? I'm having a heck of a time and just trying to read everything I can at this point to try and better understand what's happening and what I should try next. I realize that similar specs don't mean everything, but a working config.plist for this setup would certainly be helpful for me to start with. I may need to patch something, but I'm not sure yet. Anyway, I'd like to know how far you got with this, and what the major difficulties were.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

I was just wondering if this guys ever got his laptop hackintoshed. It seems like alot of people give up. It also drives me nuts when I see threads without a conclusion. He could have at least said he gave up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back