Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey,

I have been trying to turn my razer blade into a hackintosh following the guides provided on this forum. But whatever I do the computer ether restarts at the apple logo or just becomes super slow on the progress bar.
System: Razer Blade 14 2013
CPU: i7-4702HQ/HM87
Graphics: HD4600 and GTX 765M, 1600x900
Can someone see if I am using the correct Clover config for my type of system?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 111
Hey,

I have been trying to turn my razer blade into a hackintosh following the guides provided on this forum. But whatever I do the computer ether restarts at the apple logo or just becomes super slow on the progress bar.
System: Razer Blade 14 2013
CPU: i7-4702HQ/HM87
Graphics: HD4600 and GTX 765M, 1600x900
Can someone see if I am using the correct Clover config for my type of system?

What is the internal screen resolution?

The native screen reseultion of the screen is 1600x900.

The native screen reseultion of the screen is 1600x900.

Yes. Your EFI/Clover looks correct for that (but not 3200x1800, and not for 10.11).

Boot verbose and show photo.

I get two different screens one which is showed before the computer restarts and one the computer hangs on.
Freeze:
20150919_002839.jpg
Reboot:
20150919_002518.jpg

I get two different screens one which is showed before the computer restarts and one the computer hangs on.
Freeze:
Reboot:

Try without GenericUSBXHCI.kext. Also try different USB ports, different USB sticks.

Second one shows a very strange panic. Not sure what the issue might be, but GenericUSBXHCI should be avoided.

Deleted the folder as you asked and there was no change.
Tried then to download Yosemite again and make a clean clover boot usb.
The result was the system panicing most of the time or giveing me an error.
Error:
20150919_213916.jpg
Panic:
20150919_214311.jpg

Deleted the folder as you asked and there was no change.
Tried then to download Yosemite again and make a clean clover boot usb.
The result was the system panicing most of the time or giveing me an error.

From where did you download Yosemite? What hardware did you use to create your USB installer?

Yosemite was dowloaded through the app store and the USB was created through a yosemite build running in viritualbox. Since I don't have access to a mac in the close future

I have used a 16 and 8 GB usb to make the bootable on. The hardware used for viritualization is my the razer blade itself.

Yosemite was dowloaded through the app store and the USB was created through a yosemite build running in viritualbox. Since I don't have access to a mac in the close future

Don't use a VM. Use real hardware. VMs are known to have USB issues which equate to a bad installer USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back