i5-8400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Been running the same setup for a couple of years now with no real problems. I went away for a bit so I shut down the computer to save power. When I came home, my keyboard randomly stopped working. I hadn't made any changes anything when it happened. I was on 12.3, OC0.8.1, using BCM94352Z. My apple keyboard would only work while connected via USB. I noticed all other bt devices wouldn't connect at all, and showed "connection rejected".

I've tried updating all kexts, updating OC, updating OS, fresh install migrating from a point when I know everything worked, fresh install with no migration, replacing my USB map, new keyboard........Nothing. The keyboard will connect, work for about 45 seconds, then will drop and reconnect repeatedly. The only keyboard that works is a wired one, or the apple bt via USB. I did notice that I had a couple of kexts in the wrong order but oddly enough, it was working just fine (unless something happened and they were reordered in my plist). I corrected the order according to this.
Currently on 12.5 OC0.8.3.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

edit: typos and added info.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.4 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back