nVidia GTX 770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello World!

I have a very strange situation: On Thursday in a week (16th) I have a presentation in my school about Hackintosh:headbang:. And so I need an (working) Hackintosh.

Today I decided to reinstall Yosemite because my old installation was full of trash from the video capturing.

Like every installation I booted from my UniBeast Usb stick and entered my ordinarily boot flag:
-v -x cpus=1 GraphicEnabler=No npci0x3000 PCIRootUID=0
But this time (I tried it 100 times) everything is unusual. I can see on the bootscreen: [PCI configuration begin] and then nothing happens. I never had this problem before.
I uploaded the picture.

I changed nothing on the Bios or the hardware. I'm 100% sure.

Can anyone help me??

It will be bad and the Thursday the 16th of June without a Hackintosh in a Hackintosh presentation.

With greetings from Germany!!

photo_2015-06-06_22-31-05.jpg

Hello World!

I have a very strange situation: On Thursday in a week (16th) I have a presentation in my school about Hackintosh:headbang:. And so I need an (working) Hackintosh.

Today I decided to reinstall Yosemite because my old installation was full of trash from the video capturing.

Like every installation I booted from my UniBeast Usb stick and entered my ordinarily boot flag:
-v -x cpus=1 GraphicEnabler=No
npci0x3000
PCIRootUID=0
But this time (I tried it 100 times) everything is unusual. I can see on the bootscreen: [PCI configuration begin] and then nothing happens. I never had this problem before.
I uploaded the picture.

Can anyone help me??

It will be bad and the Thursday the 16th of June without a Hackintosh in a Hackintosh presentation.

View attachment 140196

Since you are able to start booting with your Unibeast Yosemite USB Installer, the Installer and your BIOS options seem to be OK .

Because you have a boot arrest , the problem is most likely from the chosen Boot flags.
Change PCIRootUID=0 flag to PCIRootUID=1.The Syntax of npci flag shown in your settings is erroneous with the = [equal sign] missing.
it should be npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000.

Hope this will help you.

Hello World!

-v -x cpus=1 GraphicEnabler=No npci0x3000 PCIRootUID=0
I uploaded the picture.

Can anyone help me??

View attachment 140196

Try booting with "dart=0 PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000 -f -v" or "dart=0 PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 -f -v"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back