Contribute
Register

Random wake-up after Mojave? Here's the fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When pressing sleep in the Menubar>Apple>Sleep, system will get into the sleep procedure.
a few moment later, system power off as I expected.
Just about 3-4 sec, it turn back on and looping sleep/wakeup.

But I have already solved half of it, it's now sleeping like a old mac with blinking power led light.

As the image that I replied in last page, my system doesn't recognize 'Hibernate Mode'.
And I really don't know how to fix that issue.

Hibernation is not supported on hackintoshes. Please see the following thread for information on how to disable it:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/

Attachments

• EssentialsList-2018-11-01 12.00.35.zip
    97.8 KB · Views: 72
YES, and I am really don't know how to fix it.

What does this tool do? It just gathering my some system info.

Ok, here is some things that you should work with:

1. Your kext should be in /Library/Extensions/, but you copied them to /System/Library/Extensions/ and have permissions errors.

2. Some of kexts are strange for me (but I don't have experience with Z170 chipset) other is outdated. You should update all of them to the latest versions.

3. If you will store kexts in /L/E/ then:
config.plist → System Parameters → Inject Kexts = Detect.
config.plist → RT Variables → CsrActiveConfig = 0x01 (allow unsigned kexts with enabled SIP).

4. config.plist → Drivers → Face ID → IntelGFX = 0x59128086

5. I see custom SSDT, but at the same time, you are using the port limit patch. Did you make SSDT by your self?

6. A lot of strange config.plist settings, but again, I'm not familiar with Z140.

Last edited:
1. I probably won't installed any Hackintosh related kexts in those two folders. because I need to keep them clean.
2. Do you mean kexts in /Library/Extensions/ & /System/Library/Extensions/ ? I just updated to latest version of Mojave.
3. Never install any kexts in /Library/Extensions/. If I set it to Detect kexts, Clover won't start my macOS.
4. I disable the IntelGFX because of the Radeon RX560 that I use.
5. I probably forgot to disable that patch.
6. I've been using Hackintosh for over 10yrs, and I believe my config.plist is the most clean setting that I ever made.

I don't understand why that Energy Saver doesn't look like as I imaged. It should be looking like a desktop not a laptop.

For Skylake, all you need to do is enable PluginType=true for power management.
Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 9.44.38 AM.png

1. I probably won't installed any Hackintosh related kexts in those two folders. because I need to keep them clean.

RehabMan recommend to use /Library/Extensions/ for kexts. You should trust him.

2. Do you mean kexts in /Library/Extensions/ & /System/Library/Extensions/ ? I just updated to latest version of Mojave.

According to debug files, you have some kexts in S/L/E that rejected due to improper filesystem permissions. You should fix this permissions.

Code:
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7f8160a07070 [0x7fff9f1d48f0]> { URL = "IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily" }
Rejecting invalid/inauthentic kext for bundle id com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily at location IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/.
AppleIntelPCHPMC.kext - no compatible dependency found for com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily.
AppleIntelPCHPMC.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fa54616cb10 [0x7fff9f1d48f0]> { URL = "IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fa54616e790 [0x7fff9f1d48f0]> { URL = "X86PlatformPlugin.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.apple.driver.X86PlatformPlugin" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fa54616f270 [0x7fff9f1d48f0]> { URL = "AppleSMCPDRC.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleSMCPDRC" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fa5461726c0 [0x7fff9f1d48f0]> { URL = "X86PlatformShim.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.apple.driver.X86PlatformShim" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fa546174b20 [0x7fff9f1d48f0]> { URL = "IOPlatformPluginLegacy.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginLegacy" }
Kext rejected due to improper filesystem permissions: <OSKext 0x7fa546174f40 [0x7fff9f1d48f0]> { URL = "ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin" }
Warning: /AppleInternal/Library/Extensions: No such file or directory

3. Never install any kexts in /Library/Extensions/. If I set it to Detect kexts, Clover won't start my macOS.
You should use «Detect» option only with kexts in /L/E/, and «Inject» with kexts in /Other/.

4. I disable the IntelGFX because of the Radeon RX560 that I use.

IntelGFX is not related to eGPU. Basically you disabled your iGPU that is needed for hardware acceleration.

5. I probably forgot to disable that patch.

Try to disable this patch and check your USB. Make sure that your custom SSDT is working properly. You can ask RehabMan to check it.

6. I've been using Hackintosh for over 10yrs, and I believe my config.plist is the most clean setting that I ever made.

Check config.plist from my build. This is clean :)

This is weird, I don't have those rejected kexts in /System/Library/Extensions/.
After I install my Third-party kexts onto /Library/Extensions/, they're gone with only this kind of lines.
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc0e9f06ae0 [0x7fff833af8f0]> { URL = "AppleALC_1.3.3.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }
Is that okay? I think it's okay.

The way that computer sleep has changed from blinking power led to completely power off.
That means Energy Saver back to normal, everything goes well beside the power button has to be pressed to wake up.
And it's still bothering me.

Last edited:
This is weird, I don't have those rejected kexts in /System/Library/Extensions/.
After I install my Third-party kexts onto /Library/Extensions/, they're gone with only this kind of lines.

Is that okay? I think it's okay.

The way that computer sleep has changed from blinking power led to completely power off.
That means Energy Saver back to normal, everything goes well beside the power button has to be pressed to wake up.
And it's still bothering me.
Probably something wrong with USB, if you cant wake it with USB keyboard or mouse.

Rerun that script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back