CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630 2560x1440
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have weird problem. I manage to make quite solid hackintosh but when I start to install more programs it starts to do random reboots without crash reports. This happened before with High Sierra and I hoped that newest Mojave would be better match for the hardware I have but no. I still have the same problem. I would be very grateful if somebody how knows this stuff could check my debugfiles?! Do I have something wrong that I don´t understand?

I have tried different Bios versions, different system indentifiers iMac 14,2 18,3 18,2 and macmini 8,1 (currently iMac18,1) and with trial and error changed drop oem setup but nothing seems to help.

I have 430watt powersupply. I was thinking if that isn´t enough but I doupt it since I have no Gpu and the reboots don´t happen under high cpu use.
Sleep and everything is working but reboots make this machine unusable for work. At the moment I removed samsung evo 970 nvme-drive and I´m running backup copy of Mojave from a normal ssd. I haven´t have any reboots with backup disk yet.

Hach is installed using TonyMac methods. All the basic stuff is done: Framebuffer fix with Lilu and whatevergreen. Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll, PM for USB, Native CPU PM.

Kexts installed in L/E:
-Lilu
-Whatevergreen
-AppleALC
-IntelMausiEthernet
-USBInjectAll
-FaceSMC + plugins

Vboxhfs.efi is changed to HFSPlus-64.efi

Bios is ver F11 with all the usual choises:
-Memory Profile1
-CSM Disabled
-Usb Configuration XHCI Enabled
-VT-d Disabled

Hardware:
-i7 9700k stock speed, air cooled with scythe mugen5
-Gigabyte aorus z370 gaming k3 motherboard
-Corsair lpx 2666mh RAM
-Samsung evo 970 250gb nmve-ssd
-Nexus value 430w psu
-Lacie Firewire-card
-Asus DVD-drive
-2 HDD
-1 SSD

Debugfiles attached.

Attachments

• debug_32204.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
I checked console after reboot and this is what I found:

Feb 13 16:27:07 iMac com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.imfoundation.IMRemoteURLConnectionAgent): Unknown key for integer: _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit
Feb 13 16:27:16 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
Feb 13 16:27:16 iMac com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.bsd.dirhelper[1379]): Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.bsd.dirhelper
Feb 13 16:28:16 localhost bootlog[0]: BOOT_TIME 1550068096 0

I wonder what that means? Google is little shy with this

Last edited:
Update:

I made full recovery from backup disk with superduper and random reboots are gone. Nmve drive must been corrupted at somepoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back