Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, y'all!

I keep having a random kernel panic when I try to shutdown or restart my computer. But it only happens like every 5th or so restart/shutdown. I have the panic log. Can anyone please have a look and see if they can see what it means? I tried, but it might as well be Greek.

Very respectfully,

Kyle

Attachments

• Kernel Panic.pdf
    34.4 KB · Views: 97
Hello, y'all!

I keep having a random kernel panic when I try to shutdown or restart my computer. But it only happens like every 5th or so restart/shutdown. I have the panic log. Can anyone please have a look and see if they can see what it means? I tried, but it might as well be Greek.

Very respectfully,

Kyle
  • Kernel Panic Report cannot be interpreted properly in isolation.
  • Don't take me wrong, your System Hardware SPECS help a little bit; but not knowing how you have set them up makes it hard, to connect the dots to create a useful troubleshooting step.
  • KP points the problem toward your Intel Graphics.
  • To know more about the problem, we have to know your Monitor connection details, BIOS Setup and CLOVER
  • Since you have all those details, you may figure out a troubleshoot strategy connecting all the dots between the hardware SPCES and Panic report using the information from BIOS choices and CLOVER folders like drivers64UEFI, kexts/Other and the file that uses the contents of theses files during boot and shut down, i.e. config.plist and ALL its SECTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back