MSI Geforce GT 630
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My Build:
Ga Z68xp UD3 issd (F10) i'm still not upgrade to UEFI beta because still use Windows 7 for long time, and i want to be sure my hackintosh perfectly to replace my Windows !
i7 2600k
MSI GT 630 1Gb DDR3
8x2 Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1600mhz
SamSung EVO 850 SSD 128gb and 256gb
3 HHD for data

I'm using Clover for legacy boot, Multibeast follow guide of tonymac
everything is smoothly working but only freeze randomly even thought i doing anything at anytime (after boot in, after 2-3 hours, sometime it running very well a whole day.

I've searching in forum for this problem this whole month and i had tried all solution (freezefix - fermi card gt630 i owned, setup ram xmp profile, manual timing, increase voltage, update newest fakeSMC kext, unplugged all usb external hdd connect,...) but nothing change

Then i use flag debug=0x100 to capture my screen when frozen and today it happen

image.jpg
I don't know that said where my problem because my english is not too good and i still newbie with log system.

Please help !!!

p/s: is that said my cpu is error ?? Is that right, i use ssdtprgen to generated ssdt to enable speedstep

Thanks and sory about my english

it looks like a Power Management problem go under sittings and tell it not to sleep the computer

and never turn off drives are anything, i dont really know these old cpus i know skylake and up

Thanks Steven ! I use tonymac SSDT guide (ssdtprgen) and as i know its working (i have all step from 16 to 34. But as you said sometime it frozen when my display sleep and then wake up. and sometime it still working perfect after that !! anyway i will try like you said, thanks bro !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back