Contribute
Register

Random Freeze Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoid using Mojave 10.14.2 update it Mojave 10.14.6

For more info how to update Mojave version please click below.

if anyone else is interested, i fixed my freezes
So what i did is basically delete FakeSMC , Lilu and Whatevergreen kexts from /system/library/extensions
and placed to EFI kext folder , and from clover config i choose Inject kext - YES
Thats it , it's helped me
No more freezes on High Sierra and Mojave
try it guys , good luck

if anyone else is interested, i fixed my freezes
So what i did is basically delete FakeSMC , Lilu and Whatevergreen kexts from /system/library/extensions
and placed to EFI kext folder , and from clover config i choose Inject kext - YES
Thats it , it's helped me
No more freezes on High Sierra and Mojave
try it guys , good luck
none of your 3rd party should have been in /System/Library/Extensions in the first place

none of your 3rd party should have been in /System/Library/Extensions in the first place
I know but , before High Sierra i never had any problems , i install kexts thru Kext Utility always , and was ok
But after High Sierra and Mojave i start getting freezes, i ve tried to move kext in EFI folder like ( FakeSMC) it never boots with InjectKext-Detect and i gave up, but a week a go i start digging again and find a solution, move them to EFI and InjectKext - YES and wow no freezes, idk why

I know but , before High Sierra i never had any problems , i install kexts thru Kext Utility always , and was ok
But after High Sierra and Mojave i start getting freezes, i ve tried to move kext in EFI folder like ( FakeSMC) it never boots with InjectKext-Detect and i gave up, but a week a go i start digging again and find a solution, move them to EFI and InjectKext - YES and wow no freezes, idk why
Because macOS is getting more restricted for unsigned kexts.

I have freezes without Tuxera or Paragon, just happened after a fresh High Sierra or Mojave install. Right now, no freezes for the last week? It's totally random and not reproducible.
I will post a complete report when the next freeze comes -.-
Disable CSM in Bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back