Graphics
Gigabyte - nVidia GTX 650 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ive tried booting with the r boot and it doesn't boot it'll hang at two stages depending on flags ran.

I think I ran an older version of multi beast 1.4.0 ontop of working 10.7.3

Less the on board audio

Now I can't get it to fully boot

I replaced my DSDT manually.

What do I remove extension wise or can I force a new version of multibeast or uni beast and hopefully thats a fix?

Thank you!

Everything except inboard audio was working even after an upgrade to 10.7.3

After I ran the multibeast and reset the DSDT it did that. I think it may have used an older ver of DSDT but I manually replaced it via terminal in the extras directory.

so what you can do is to reinstall osx, update it to 10.7.3 run the LAST multi beast for lion, install easy beast just for the boot loader etc. then just fund your compatible alcXXX.kext file download Kext helper so will allow you to install the audio next manually then reboot and see if you have audio working well. check out if your audio system is not the one in developing so not working yet

Khor said:
so what you can do is to reinstall osx, update it to 10.7.3 run the LAST multi beast for lion, install easy beast just for the boot loader etc. then just fund your compatible alcXXX.kext file download Kext helper so will allow you to install the audio next manually then reboot and see if you have audio working well. check out if your audio system is not the one in developing so not working yet

That seemed to do the trick, thank you. I used the correct multi-beast and everything is working except for the onboard audio and my resolution doesn't seem to detect my 24" LCD as it did before (meaning it's ID string) it won't let me set the res as 1920x1200 60hz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back