Contribute
Register

Rampage IV Extreme, 3960x, tri sli GTX680oc, 64gb ram, Intel 240gb 6gb/s ssd- need help with Multibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Rampage IV Extreme
CPU
Intel i7-3960x
Graphics
3xNvidia GTX680oc
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After installing to ssd using -v cpus=1 npci=0x2000 with bare bones hardware(1 stick of corsair vengeance 8gb ram, one Asus GTX680(OC) gpu), I went thru the painful experience of adding too many additional kexts. The result was going through many different options on the Unibeast install page. I found out by trial and error that I had to reformat the ssd and the Unibeast install usb in order to get to install Mountain Lion again. Now that I've reinstalled OSX, I'm now ready to start the process of adding the additional hardware, connecting my machine on my network, and overclocking my cpu again. In Windows 8, this machine configuration was capable of 5.1Ghz all day, no glitches, ultra-stable and wicked fast. I would love to achieve the same while running the machine with OSX, Windows, and a few choice linux distro's.
Does anyone have similar configurations, or any advice on how to setup this without having to go thru and repeatedly reinstall and reconfig everything over and over?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Click my link below for detailed build instructions that should work for your system (link is my signature). Sorry I didn't notice this post before now; probably you are up and running already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back