Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Radeon VII - Repeated KP's - 10.14.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to see if IGPU is working, just open some stuff in Quick Look and/or Preview. When IGPU is not working right Quick Look and Preview will be broken.

Yes. As I said earlier, you don't need any of that stuff. None of it is needed. What do you need to patch connectors for if it's going to be headless?

Again, thank you so much!

Hello, I do have a problem with my IGPU.

I've the same setup as Tchit, the same config.plist and same EFI folder.
Everytime I activate my IGPU in the BIOS, i get a Forbidden Sign when booting on the OSX partition.
If I deactivate it, it boots ok.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Thank in advance !
ps : I attached my config.plist.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.4 KB · Views: 76

Everytime I activate my IGPU in the BIOS, i get a Forbidden Sign when booting on the OSX partition.

Thank in advance !

Please boot in verbose mode and take a picture of the screen when it stops and post it.

Also, make sure you have allocated 64MB to the IGPU in BIOS.

Here is a picture of what's happening.
Now I've a strange bug too. Since I edited the EFI, I have weird white noise image and sound that popup randomly.
I do have them too when I boot on my backup partition which was supposed to be working perfectly...

:crazy:

Attachments

• IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 69
Here is a picture of what's happening.
Now I've a strange bug too. Since I edited the EFI, I have weird white noise image and sound that popup randomly.
I do have them too when I boot on my backup partition which was supposed to be working perfectly...

:crazy:

You are getting stuck at the Aptio fix.

I don't know which Aptio fix you are using... You can try the following:
AptioMemoryFix
OsxAptioFixDrv
OsxAptioFix2Drv
OsxAptioFix3Drv
OsxLowMemFixDrv

*Lots of people seem to only have success with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 but the developer of this driver has warned everyone to NOT use it due to potential damage it may cause to your motherboard. Use at your own risk.

I have AptioMemoryFix and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000. Should i try with just one of them?

I have AptioMemoryFix and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000. Should i try with just one of them?

Never use two Aptio fixes at the same time. Just find one that works and use ONE.

You are getting stuck at the Aptio fix.

I don't know which Aptio fix you are using... You can try the following:
AptioMemoryFix
OsxAptioFixDrv
OsxAptioFix2Drv
OsxAptioFix3Drv
OsxLowMemFixDrv

*Lots of people seem to only have success with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 but the developer of this driver has warned everyone to NOT use it due to potential damage it may cause to your motherboard. Use at your own risk.

Just learned about the dangers of the free2000 version. Are you using this one or another? With iGPU enabled?

Just learned about the dangers of the free2000 version. Are you using this one or another? With iGPU enabled?

I use iMacPro1,1 system definition and have IGPU disabled. I use AptioMemoryFix.

Thank in advance !

Try this Aptio fix, is what mine requires, I have iGPU enabled:

Attachments

• OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi
    17.8 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back