Contribute
Register

Radeon VII not working properly~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, it means that I have no other suggestions for you.
alright~~ thank you anyway~~
time to see if there's anyone can kindly leave more suggestion here~~~:(

For AMD dGPU you should have the latest versions of Lilu + WhatEverGreen installed, I find it always best to download the latest release versions from the git hub project pages - see this guide for links and more info :-

As P1LGRIM suggested make sure to remove all AMD/Nvidia inject/fake id options in your config.plist and let WEG do the work as it does a much better job than Clover.

Ensure you remove any and all references to Nvidia ...

If you previously had the Nvidia WebDrivers installed be sure to uninstall them, check /L/E for any left over Nvidia kexts, if there are any then you should delete them and rebuild the kext/kernel caches. Do Not touch anything in /S/L/E.

Cheers
Jay

For AMD dGPU you should have the latest versions of Lilu + WhatEverGreen installed, I find it always best to download the latest release versions from the git hub project pages - see this guide for links and more info :-

As P1LGRIM suggested make sure to remove all AMD/Nvidia inject/fake id options in your config.plist and let WEG do the work as it does a much better job than Clover.

Ensure you remove any and all references to Nvidia ...

If you previously had the Nvidia WebDrivers installed be sure to uninstall them, check /L/E for any left over Nvidia kexts, if there are any then you should delete them and rebuild the kext/kernel caches. Do Not touch anything in /S/L/E.

Cheers
Jay
Yeah. I've followed this thread and tried it many times! It just won't work. That's why it driving me nut....

Yeah. I've followed this thread and tried it many times! It just won't work. That's why it driving me nut....

@hkmax721,

Thats very strange, the only other things I can think to check are :-

Make sure that the dGPU is configured as the primary GPU in the BIOS, the IGPU should also be enabled and configured as headless as per the above guide.

If thats ok then you need to start looking in the ioreg and check that the correct framebuffer is being set.

Cheers
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back