Contribute
Register

Radeon VII (and new AMD gpus) compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can fix with clover configurator/device/properties.

Follow the instructions;

Use the Hackintool to learn correct device path.

May I please have the detailed procedure for this card in step by step screen shot so that i know what to do in order for this to work successfully in hackintosh. i do have mac pro late 2012 with radeon vii

But I am not sure what to do and which kext to edit to get the graphic card to work in catalina

Hello! Friends! Share the real working folder EFI for the configuration z370 i7-8700 Radeon VII Catalina. Please. So that you can work in programs DaVinci Resolve and FCPX that support acceleration

Hi! Is there still problems with non Sapphire Radeon VII in 10.14.6 and beyond? I have a Sapphire version working very well in a x299 system, want to build another one but can't find Sapphire's VII anywhere. Thank you.

You have ASROCK Phantom Radeon VII? How it works on hackintosh? I have huge discount on it and wondering if it is good choice for Hackintosh

I have an ASRock Radeon VII on 10.14.6 in my X99 system. I have found that my 4K monitor that uses Displayport 1.2 in MST mode doesn't work. I have to switch it to Displayport 1.1 (30hz). I'm going to try changing the VBIOS to Sapphire with a force flash - reading up on that now.

All the Radeon VIIs are reference. They are all the same.

All the Radeon VIIs are reference. They are all the same.

That's right. The only difference that might influence you to buy one Vii card over another is the quality of the company that it comes from - how good is the warranty, how well do they support the card, stuff like that.....

I have a Sapphire and it's working great. Hope you like yours too. DP to a Samsung U28E510 27.5 inch 4K monitor. 3840 x 2160 currently.

very cool! I just ordered a XFX Radeaon VII (i have the Vegan64 sapphire nitro no). All the reviews say the card is loud AF. How was your experience noise wise? did you use VegaTab to make it less noisy? How does it compare to what you had before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back