Contribute
Register

Radeon VII (and new AMD gpus) compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made many changes to the dsdt level ... now I do not think it is relevant anymore ... to wait for the new beta version...a few more days ... I will detail when everything will be done by apple ... or maybe it will not be necessary... :)
Why not just share what changes you made? Then others can investigate and test too. That's how progress is made.

Why not just share what changes you made? Then others can investigate and test too. That's how progress is made.
do you have advanced knowledge about dsdt? ... I do not want to risk avalanche of questions like: what is it, why it is so, what does it do... etc ... I repeat for a few more days I do not know if it's more relevant ...

do you have advanced knowledge about dsdt? ... I do not want to risk avalanche of questions like: what is it, why it is so, what does it do... etc ... I repeat for a few more days I do not know if it's more relevant ...
I've been messing around with hackintosh since Tiger, so probably have enough knowledge. I was just curious what path you took to see any changes at all, because so far any tweaking I've tried hasn't made any difference. Cheers.

Any minor improvements with Beta 3?

Any minor improvements with Beta 3?

My system is less stable with beta 3. I got 2 kernel panic like I got in beta 1.
For me, beta 2 was more stable.
I hope beta 4 will fix everything for good.

My system is less stable with beta 3. I got 2 kernel panic like I got in beta 1.
For me, beta 2 was more stable.
I hope beta 4 will fix everything for good.
True, didn't get kernel panics but I get some small glitches that weren't here at beta 2.

Cheers for the status! I’m gonna hold the update until .4 or .5 if there are improvements :)

Just really happy that .2 seems ok stable (a few hiccups here and there are expected)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back