i9-10900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone

New ImacPro comes with "Radeon Pro Vega 56". Will be the same of new Radeon RX Vega 56, launch in Sysgraph?
Finally a AMD Radeon to running head to head with top Nvidia's?

FCP X users can now break out the champagne bottles and celebrate ! :clap:

FCP X users can now break out the champagne bottles and celebrate ! :clap:
So, I'm Adobe heavly user, Premiere and AE.. :-/
I have a hope will be running great in both apps too

It looks good for us-- but I'd hold back the optimism until GPUs get into computers and we know for sure they are working properly.

Bottom line, though, is not to expect 1080 Ti performance in gaming. Instead it looks more like 1080 range gaming, with up to 30-90% HIGHER power consumption (sadly)-- but awesome compute and professional app performance. It should be great for FCPX and non-CUDA compute. I bet it undervolts well. And it will give us, finally, solid power with contemporary connectors-- hopefully without the need for helper cards.

so when the new iMac comes out with the Radeon Pro Vega , we can use this card without any additional driver ?

so when the new iMac comes out with the Radeon Pro Vega , we can use this card without any additional driver ?

Nobody can answer that question.

All we can do is speculate-- and suggest we probably will be able to answer that question when that iMac Pro with that hardware AND the OS version it runs on is out in the wild.

C5DmlQp.jpg

Any reason for this Necro-post? :)

I am using an Vega64 oob anyone know the famebuffer for this card? right now it was displayed as AMD RX xxx 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back