Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am doing a second build with a Sapphire 1GB DDR 5 HD6750 and GA Z68A D3 B3 motherboard and I3 2100 CPU but can only got 1024 x 768 for resolution. My Lion install went flawless but I cannot get this card to work.

If someone used this card successfully can you please provide some advice. I spent many hours with no luck. I did set my bios for PCIE 16. This card works flawless in Windows 7 for gaming. Your help is greatly appreciated.

yuji22 said:
I am doing a second build with a Sapphire 1GB DDR 5 HD6750 and GA Z68A D3 B3 motherboard and I3 2100 CPU but can only got 1024 x 768 for resolution. My Lion install went flawless but I cannot get this card to work.

If someone used this card successfully can you please provide some advice. I spent many hours with no luck. I did set my bios for PCIE 16. This card works flawless in Windows 7 for gaming. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Unsupported. Buy an other.

I really don't think so. The same was originally said about my HD 6670 and it is working just fine.

yuji22 said:
I really don't think so. The same was originally said about my HD 6670 and it is working just fine.
HD6750 not supported by Apple.

I was able to get it to partially work. No sound on HDMI and no youtube and QE does not work. I used Hardware ID 1002:68bf.

I just installed this video card on my windows 7 gaming machine and will just get another 6670. The above poster who claims that the 6750 does not work should stop posting nonsense. A more advanced coder can make this card work a lot better than my efforts but I just do not want to waste more time on this.

yuji22 said:
I was able to get it to partially work. No sound on HDMI and no youtube and QE does not work. I used Hardware ID 1002:68bf.

I just installed this video card on my windows 7 gaming machine and will just get another 6670. The above poster who claims that the 6750 does not work should stop posting nonsense. A more advanced coder can make this card work a lot better than my efforts but I just do not want to waste more time on this.
With HD6670 you' ll have again problems. Choose an nvidia card.

Mate94. Read my sig and please stop posting nonsense. I am currently using 6670 on my current build and will be using it again in my second build.

yuji22 said:
Mate94. Read my sig and please stop posting nonsense. I am currently using 6670 on my current build and will be using it again in my second build.
I just sad, what another people say. ;) But HD6670 is not hassle-free card, and if someone want a cheap card, rather I suggest an nVidia card. GE=Yes and happy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back