Contribute
Register

Radeon RX570 8G OC 8GB $149.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay. My MSI Mortar I broke it. I just stole someone elses EFI made some tweeks and it magically worked. Big mistake. :banghead: I have no idea how I got it to work. I made some other changes and broke pretty much everything. I tried to do an install again but it would just hang when I tried to install with the RX580 and with just the intel gfx. I struggled with it forever and finally gave up on that board. I think it might have been a bios upgrade that did me in. I got frustrated and bought a GIGABYTE H370 HD3 and built that instead. That still isn't great but it is functional when I get more time I'm planning fixing the issues. If I can find the last efi that worked on my MSI B360 I'll uploaded it.

I think this is the last woking EFI I have.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    31.2 MB · Views: 103
The 8G ASRock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX 570 works on my High Sierra build with i7 8700 and MSI B360 mortar MoBo. It runs two ASUS ProArt monitors, one HDMI, DP on the other. I haven't done any other testing since I'm still fixing other bugs with my build.

Hello friend, have you also tried Catalina or Mojave on the Mac? You can share the screenshot about your mac, to see if the Asrock brand is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back