UHD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm waiting on my processor to get here. I went with the i7 8700. It will be my first Hackintosh. I'm not sure how long it will take to complete the install. Once I do I'll let you know.

Last edited:
The 8G ASRock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX 570 works on my High Sierra build with i7 8700 and MSI B360 mortar MoBo. It runs two ASUS ProArt monitors, one HDMI, DP on the other. I haven't done any other testing since I'm still fixing other bugs with my build.

The 8G ASRock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX 570 works on my High Sierra build with i7 8700 and MSI B360 mortar MoBo. It runs two ASUS ProArt monitors, one HDMI, DP on the other. I haven't done any other testing since I'm still fixing other bugs with my build.

Just to be clear, you are confirming that the 'The 8G ASRock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX 570' card linked above is natively supported, at least on High Sierra. Any plans to upgrade to Mojave to see if it runs there?

(I currently have an NVIDIA card that is stuck on High Sierra - still no drivers for Mojave - so I'm thinking about getting a new card, but want to make extra sure :).

Cheers!

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I have an i3 8100, BIOSTAR B360GT3S, Mojave build that I put the RX570 in and it works. I believe it is natively supported. I'm very wet behind the ears on hackintosh builds. I installed lilu and WhateverGreen trying to get intel 630 graphics fully funtional with no success. I gave up, for now.

I dropped in my RX570 which is fully functional. I haven't done any gaming but everything works. I'm not sure if having WhateverGreen installed has any effect. I'm including config.plist so you can check.

I broke my other build changing something in clover config. It hangs on boot ever since no matter what I do. I tried to go back to a working EFI but I must not have saved it right because nothing works. I am reluctant to make to many changes to this build until I figure out my other build.

Attachments

• rx570 majove.png
    rx570 majove.png
    53 KB · Views: 332
  • config.plist
    6.7 KB · Views: 211
The profile is supposed to be a i3 8100 not 8700. I'm starting to confuse myself going back and forth between 2 builds.

The profile is supposed to be a i3 8100 not 8700. I'm starting to confuse myself going back and forth between 2 builds.
Hi Hippy, I have been struggling to get the same RX 570 working cannot complete Mojave install. In my case IGD works. Motherboard MSI z370m Mortar, i3 8100, Asrock RX 570 8GB. what all kexts did your build uses? Were you able to get it working on Mojave? thanks

Yes It works with Mojave. I've used it with MSI Mortar B360 i7 8700 (non K) unitil I broke that machine. I also used it GIGABYTE H370 HD3 with a i7 8700 (non K). Both worked out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back